Our client is a Belgian SaaS company, based in Brussels. They are providing a sophisticated software to manage travel expenses towards more than thousand corporate customers (Fortune 500 companies included).
Currently, they are active in 65 countries with offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Romania.
They are looking for an agile Product Manager to join their highly motivated and international team.
You will be part of the product team and work closely together with the designers and technical developers.
Your responsibility will be to create new and successful features for the product. You’re always looking to improve processes and optimize their application. Not only will you work on internal projects, there’s also a client-facing part to this job.
Analyse their markets, discuss possible improvements & provide them with the best service possible.
Who are you?
- Open-minded and innovative personality. You are able to react to a interesting and fast-evolving market.
- Think out of the box and look for ideas you can share and develop with your squad
- You are not afraid to take ownership on ideas and drive them into actual projects
- You are a well-structured worker and can keep overview of progresses, priorities and backlog
- Passionate about new technologies
- Technical background in combination with a commercial flair
- Perfect English (both spoken and written, proficiency level C at least)
What do they offer?
- Join a unique, motivated and international team in a fast-growing company in beautiful Brussels (easily available by car and public transport)
- Work in an open-minded company, where you can take ownership on own ideas
- Gain experience and learn from experienced others
- A competitive salary package